Every once in awhile my inner geek checks the statistics for this blog, and I find that certain articles are visited very often. Articles about resawing are some of those frequently sought out. My tutorial about sawing long lumber for boats sits near the top of the list. In addition, what a lot of people miss, are several other resawing articles, including one that summarizes all that I have learned. They’re scattered through the most recent 4 years of posts, and not always easily found.
This eBook is a compilation of my articles about resawing brought together for your convenience. You’ll get everything I’ve learned about resawing lumber, long wide lumber, smaller lumber, softwood and hardwood.
The eBook includes:
- 3 articles about sawing long softwood (originally for boats)
- 1 article of concise advice for both softwood and hardwood: “Problems and Solutions”
- 1 article comparing saws: “Dueling Saws”
- Bonus: 1 article with construction details of my Frame Saw
- Bonus: 5 articles with construction details of my Kerfing Plane
For the nominal cost of only $1.87, you’ll receive these 11 articles in a 65 page eBook in PDF format, complete with numerous photos and interactive links to additional resources I’ve found along the way.
Purchases are simple: via PayPal.