An eBook of convenience.
This eBook is a compilation of my articles about my treadle lathe brought together for your convenience.
You will learn:
- about my pre-build research
- why I chose this particular design
- …and how I modified it
- how to make most of the parts
- how to make and improve components and accessories
- some simple turned projects
For the cost of only $3.97 cents, you’ll receive these 27 articles in a 78 page eBook in PDF format, complete with numerous photos and interactive links to additional resources, and parts, I’ve found along the way.
Purchases are simple: via PayPal.